Blood Red Eyes Blood Red Eyes

hmm...

never cared for a capella myself, but this isnt *to*bad. i like your actuall singing voice you go there, but the "doo doo duh doo doo" in the background is a bit.....anoying.but i hope to hear someother stuff by you.

Scribbler responds:

Thanks for the kind words man. I can see how the "doo doo duh doo doo" can get annoying... I'll see what I can do in the future. Hope to see some more reviews from you!

Ice Temple Ice Temple

goood job

damn, i hate having more competition in the contest. poh well, this is very good man, i fived the hell out of it, btw, i liked it fom the very begining.

LoneEagle responds:

Hey thanks alot man. Don't worry about the contest :P it's all in good fun.

I went ahead and checked your entry as well and i left you a review, and thank you for this review.

This Tradegy First This Tradegy First

once again

once again, great job. i love h itl solo like object in th begining, and what not. its great

Thanks for your vote, darkkloud! You voted 5 for This Tradegy First, raising its score from 3.75 to 3.85.

Love-Hate-War responds:

Heh, thanks for the fiven ya?

-| Endless |- -| Endless |-

this was excelent

i loved this, just the right blend of acoustic guitar, with elctric, metal, with classical rock, keep up the good work my friend

Love-Hate-War responds:

Like the 70's all over again eh? Lol, thanks alot!

§Arbiter§ - Arise of Lothian §Arbiter§ - Arise of Lothian

no to bad

pretty god job on his song, perhaps my being a vary big fan of the game has a little influence on that,, but oh well.anyways, once again good job

Puritania(complete cover) Puritania(complete cover)

you were right

Hails and horns broher, you were right, his one was alot better than the other. im about to do a cover of this is song myself once my throat heals up. but alot better bro, keep it up

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Thanks a lot man. Glad you agree with me. I'll be looking forward to your cover to see what you can do with it hope your throat heals quick. Thanks for the review.

New Level of Hatred New Level of Hatred

loved it

i loved the drums, and the guitaring. let me just say: its thanks to you that i use beat craft.

GoreBastard responds:

Haharrr! Cheers man. Beatcraft is cool, but some of the samples could do with updating a little. You should check out Drumkit from hell.
Cheers for the cool review man!

Broken Wings Part 1 Broken Wings Part 1

smells like a hit to me

good job man, althought the vocals arent what i personaly listen to, there still good. the guitar working very good as well. keep it up bro.

Love-Hate-War responds:

Haha, thanks man! Yeh my crappy english voice shines through eh? Thanks for the review, ill hit you back!

Punch Fucked Punch Fucked

sweet

this was fucking sweet man. i think its awsome that you use drop b, cause i use that alot when i play death metal.but regardless, this was great

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Awesome, glad you like it. I gotta get my ass in gear and put some vocals to this drop b tuning too. Thanks for another great review, man!\m/

Super Freak(28 second loop) Super Freak(28 second loop)

great man

i hope you do make this ino a whole song, its a kickass loop.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Glad you like it. I might look at this again in the future, but for now...I don't know. I gotta finish a tonne of other shit first. Thanks for the cool review.\m/