View Profile darkkloud

All 111 Audio Reviews

92 w/ Responses

very good

i think i may end up using some of the music you do, in games that i make.

nice hehehe..

as a

master of final fantasy, i will say great job. i am the ff god, and know it all piece for piece, and this was a great version

Chronamut responds:

haha sweet - ya this was my first successful remix hehehe..

sounds

the same track? seems like what i started doing lol. i know, i wish i could overwright old shit to.

yupyup.

sounds

the same as the last one...just lower in volume. maybee i never noticed the hiss in it though i guess.

lol..

hehehehe

SPAM SPAM SPAM!!!!

and then, this sounds good, less the fact that the bass hits come in about 3 db to strong man.

good though.

Chronamut responds:

please dont judge my previous songs based on their terrible stereo quality :P

better

ill give it more effort, seeing as you were using fl3. i gave more orrigonality, becuase i havve never heard this before. alltogether, it was very good.

Chronamut responds:

lawl.. i plan on redoing this as one of my final songs - giving it its FULL glory..

thanks for the review!~

hmm....

well, it was yet another remake of a very popular song, so i didnt give much origonallity.and seeing as how the song dosent change much, low there too. clear however.as well as, slightly anoying with the space invader sound.

ITS MY FIRST SONG GODDAMNIT!~

thanks for the review

allow me

to be the first to post a review for this, seeing as how i did your drums, because im god. it came out nicley, however i wish you would have saved the guitar parts in a seperate file so that way i could have mastered them a bit.

blackmantis1 responds:

oh poo on you tuwd. hahaha j/k. from now on i do drums. WEEEEE ive got the program and i know how to use it.

so off

you were off tempo, you messed up evry single note here, please learn the rest of the song, as well as get what you know right.

sorry man

but this had realy no effort at all. it was mearly a midi, synthesised into the most horrific excuse for a guitar sound i have ever heard, with evident abrupt pauses between each messure.

Stasoline responds:

Actually, it was a piece i recorded by hand on my synthesizer.
The guitar plugin is FL Slayer - and to call an expensive program preset a horrific excuse is just dumb.

Never, will you surpass me.

31, Male