View Profile darkkloud

All 111 Audio Reviews

92 w/ Responses

you have no idea

how much i fucking love the blue bomber. and this version, was amazing. ill do some more reviews tomorrow or in a few days, when im not freezing my balls off.

Chronamut responds:

hahaha awww.. thabks man - glad you liked it I wanted to NOT use guiters like everyone else seems to for this song ^^

lovin it

lovin this one man, except the wind noise in the beginign, but otherwise great job.

Chronamut responds:

bah I like it :P - also i think it was ocean,.. ah well.

hahaha!

i knew i heard his somewere but couldnt place from were thanks man, oh, and good job.

Chronamut responds:

heheh enot a problem man - and thanks!

love it

surprisingly, i hate the game, but i love the music, wierd huh? the bass is a bit overpowering in places though

Chronamut responds:

ya.. a quick fix today wouold solve that problem - but back then - i had no mastering techniques :P

and how could u hate the game? It was like, one of my favourites..

what did i tell you?

i told you to stop submiting the same song 500 times >< it was better when you only did it once, and twice, but 3rd time is too many (im one to talk)

Chronamut responds:

hahaha i know eh :P -aah those were th days..

ehh

not fealing this one as much, but thats probly just cause i love the sound of a real sounding piano so much more. but good non the less

ah well - you'll prolly hate the next one XD

hmmm

an overall easy song, thats why i gave a low effort.
not very changable, so low diversity, but good none the less.

Chronamut responds:

ya there really wasnt much I could do with this song - but I still liked making it ^^

great job

im more of a trance man myself, but i liked this alot man. i was a lil offed at first, i thought the whole lowpass thing was going to continue iike that all the way through, so i cranked my speakers to here better, but then it happend....youre quick swell, to quick to tuen my speakers down. i love it man. fuckin love it.

Envy responds:

Yeah hahaha, I really wanted to have a sort of chill beginning and just explode at one point... And guess what? I did just that ^.^

I hope I blew your speakers out! ARRRRR

Its always a pleasure.

Thanks for the review!

excellent

amazing song man, excellent job at the mastering, and yes, i saw how you did it, wich was interesting as well. i loved the whole thing man, keep it up.

awsome as always

always glad to here youre music man i fuckin love this track.

Never, will you surpass me.

31, Male