Strumpets 2-57 Strumpets 2-57

it just gets worse and worse with each update.

HE BEAT HER. HE BEAT HER.

i answered "kill" and it started screaming fuck and other profanities. please dont make anything again.

zephyo responds:

I'll fix it

Insexsity 0.0418(Uncensored) Insexsity 0.0418(Uncensored)

Allow me to go into detail about WHY this entire thing is complete trash in its current form:
you have a large number of options available. but none of them are ACTUAL options. in every single case, if you attempt to do anything but the single route you can take, or in 2 cases, the SINGLE option you can take.

the game constantly gives you the option to explore other areas....nope!just to tell you that they exist (when they obviously dont). just DO NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE PLACES. if its NOT content, dont bother. its not interesting to read that a door is closed. JUST DONT LET ME INTERACT WITH IT. furthermore, dont give me options for sexual things when EVERY one of them is impossible to do because my "lewdness" isnt high enough, and the only way to raise it is through sexual options at the message parlor.

also, remove the whole "walking around town" thing. as it stands currently it serves no purpose since THERES NOTHING I CAN DO ANYWAYS. its a waste of time, just like this sad excuse for a game. dosent matter that its clearly early in creation, there is so much obvious bad choices made its a wonder if youve ever even played any game before.

Insexsity responds:

We're still creating a game. And as you could see, it's in early access. We're not a professional team, we don't have big sponsor (thanks to our Patrons), we make a game for you and for ourselves.
If you see a button, but it doesn't lead anywhere, that means it's going to change soon. We had one room at the beginning.
We hope to see your feedback again.
Thank you for playing.

touchgf 0.1a touchgf 0.1a

"not implemented" than dont have a button for it.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

What!? My Neighbors Are Demons!!? - Alpha v0.0.3 - What!? My Neighbors Are Demons!!? - Alpha v0.0.3 -

a story where you get to choose which version of the story you see is NOT a game. 0/5

CriticalBliss responds:

I'm sure you'll get over it in time.

Bouncy Islands v_00_01 Bouncy Islands v_00_01

worthless trash. you JUST FOUND OUT that the first enemy in the game is impossible to kill? DID YOU NOT BOTHER TESTING THIS GARBAGE?

Strive for Power 2 Strive for Power 2

it would be decent if every action didnt result in either no increases to loyalty, or lost loyalty when it says that they took the praise to heart. also gifting them things shouldnt make them run away. why would they?

Maveriks responds:

Loyalty and obedience are not same thing. I believe there should be no bugs with loyalty growth right now.

Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.03) Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.03)

ZV9eQF5YRkRaS0BeUEZEVVpHWUhPRUdQQVRNX1JJWUNfSUJYZkRRW1dRX1lFQlxDSUVYSENaTUpb
WlhbQVVYX05UWldeVV9HZURaXEpaQ0RZX0FeVFhEVV9HUVVHRUREXUlDX05XRF1CV19EfFpZQFdb
RkRYX0FeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURZQFJZX1pcX0BeVVhEVV9HUVVGRUVEXElF
Q1BJWkNcSUNYYURbXkpc

Xenopunch Xenopunch

worst controls ever. thanks for the cramps. the incoherent voice is annoying as well.

Every Man's Refund Every Man's Refund

exactly the same experience as no mans sky. every bit as pointless, boring, and stupid. but for free. 5/5

Skudge responds: