Nites Episode V - By Starlight Nites Episode V - By Starlight

Great to see this is still going. havent seen any since episode 3, and im glad to see that the animation quality has improved VASTLY. almost every animation is very well done, very fluid, and none look awkward. the only one i could find issue with was the tree shadow while the main NIte was lying down, it seems to just be a simple 2 frame animation of the shadow shifting from 1 spot to another. granted, its a small thing so not really important, but you may want to stick to at least 5 unique frames, to avoid it looking like the image is simply "jumping" from place to place.

sound and music choices as well as application were very well done as well, and this time i actually understand whats going on, and even understood before i could read the scroll, so kudos on properly conveying a story without words.

overall, im quite happy to see that you have stuck with it, and in only a few instances youve jumped massively in the quality of your work. i think ill follow you and see what comes next. ill also have to check here more often now, as i seem to be selected every month now for the monthly "best of's" and believe there might be something actually worth seeing here on NG again.

honestly, this far outdoes 90% of the meme spouting copy/paste "my version of this character from this game/show" garbage that has infested this site for the past 6 or so years. you have revived my hope that there are non cancerous creators still uploading to NG.

Extellus responds:

You're absolutely right about the shadow animation but I actually animated that last and the project was taking way longer than it should have so it was either a 3 frame animation or me losing my mind haha - But I'll definitely work on that

And yeah, definitely do stick with Newgrounds, some big animation guys upload here from time to time and I probably wouldn't be making animations if it wasn't for Newgrounds :)

Animation #5 - Nyrean huntress Animation #5 - Nyrean huntress

if it werent for the fact that you can barely form a coherent english sentence i might actually care. but with the current gibberish that is your understanding of english, no.

This is what the Debug Room can do for you in The Legend of Versyl (v0.3) This is what the Debug Room can do for you in The Legend of Versyl (v0.3)

what is this, youtube? where every shitpost is welcome?

KravenarGames responds:

Wow, you totally read descriptions, don't you? ;)

HE BEAT HER. HE BEAT HER.

i answered "kill" and it started screaming fuck and other profanities. please dont make anything again.

zephyo responds:

I'll fix it

Insexsity 0.0418(Uncensored) Insexsity 0.0418(Uncensored)

Allow me to go into detail about WHY this entire thing is complete trash in its current form:
you have a large number of options available. but none of them are ACTUAL options. in every single case, if you attempt to do anything but the single route you can take, or in 2 cases, the SINGLE option you can take.

the game constantly gives you the option to explore other areas....nope!just to tell you that they exist (when they obviously dont). just DO NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE PLACES. if its NOT content, dont bother. its not interesting to read that a door is closed. JUST DONT LET ME INTERACT WITH IT. furthermore, dont give me options for sexual things when EVERY one of them is impossible to do because my "lewdness" isnt high enough, and the only way to raise it is through sexual options at the message parlor.

also, remove the whole "walking around town" thing. as it stands currently it serves no purpose since THERES NOTHING I CAN DO ANYWAYS. its a waste of time, just like this sad excuse for a game. dosent matter that its clearly early in creation, there is so much obvious bad choices made its a wonder if youve ever even played any game before.

Insexsity responds:

We're still creating a game. And as you could see, it's in early access. We're not a professional team, we don't have big sponsor (thanks to our Patrons), we make a game for you and for ourselves.
If you see a button, but it doesn't lead anywhere, that means it's going to change soon. We had one room at the beginning.
We hope to see your feedback again.
Thank you for playing.

touchgf 0.1a touchgf 0.1a

"not implemented" than dont have a button for it.

Autobot Binaural Gyroscope Autobot Binaural Gyroscope

meh. it just sounds like fading from left to right and back again. dosent give any illusion of space, but then im not really sure how well an mp3(i assume thats the codec you choose) can do the whole positional audio thing. pretty sure its limited to just 2 channels. look into positional audio encoding instead, it will benefit much.

Chronamut responds:

sorry dude but it IS true binaural panning.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Kneel Kneel

nice

very nice little man. try turning down that 200-300hz range a bit like i just told you 10 seconds ago next time :P

Ultima Eternus - Part II Ultima Eternus - Part II

I hate you.

This is the type of music i hear in my head constantly. the entirety of this Ultima Eternus album/song/whatever. I hate you because i hear things like this, but dont have the ability to play them. Amazing job, everything is beutiful, and perfect. but fuck you -_-

Lashmush responds:

I haet u 2 lol :3

shrine of storms shrine of storms

very nice

wow, looking through the art section on here for the first time, and i must say that compared to the half assed crap that most of these people submit, this is amazing. even if not compared to that, its very good. is this hand drawn, or CG?

Zero-drk responds:

naaa it sucks ass dude but i liked the atmosfere it gives even if it looks shitty
anyways dont be so hard on people they will improve whit time so as im doing right now

and it is CG photoshit cs something and wacom tablet