This is what the Debug Room can do for you in The Legend of Versyl (v0.3) This is what the Debug Room can do for you in The Legend of Versyl (v0.3)

what is this, youtube? where every shitpost is welcome?

KravenarGames responds:

Wow, you totally read descriptions, don't you? ;)

Amy Wong worms breeding punisment Amy Wong worms breeding punisment

theres what, a total of 15 actual frames of animation here? god why do people like you open a patreon if you cant even put out something with the barest effort put into it?

I Worship Only What You Bleed- The Black Dahlia Murder (ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO) I Worship Only What You Bleed- The Black Dahlia Murder (ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO)

absolute barbage. most of the backgrounds are clipart you got off google image search, and everything you ACTUALLY drew looks like a 7 yyear old did it with all the jumpy movement and random lines shooting off character bodes because you couldnt be bothered to go back and remove them.

touchgf 0.1a touchgf 0.1a

"not implemented" than dont have a button for it.

What!? My Neighbors Are Demons!!? - Alpha v0.0.3 - What!? My Neighbors Are Demons!!? - Alpha v0.0.3 -

a story where you get to choose which version of the story you see is NOT a game. 0/5

CriticalBliss responds:

I'm sure you'll get over it in time.

Bouncy Islands v_00_01 Bouncy Islands v_00_01

worthless trash. you JUST FOUND OUT that the first enemy in the game is impossible to kill? DID YOU NOT BOTHER TESTING THIS GARBAGE?

Autobot Binaural Gyroscope Autobot Binaural Gyroscope

meh. it just sounds like fading from left to right and back again. dosent give any illusion of space, but then im not really sure how well an mp3(i assume thats the codec you choose) can do the whole positional audio thing. pretty sure its limited to just 2 channels. look into positional audio encoding instead, it will benefit much.

Chronamut responds:

sorry dude but it IS true binaural panning.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Kneel Kneel

nice

very nice little man. try turning down that 200-300hz range a bit like i just told you 10 seconds ago next time :P

Ultima Eternus - Part II Ultima Eternus - Part II

I hate you.

This is the type of music i hear in my head constantly. the entirety of this Ultima Eternus album/song/whatever. I hate you because i hear things like this, but dont have the ability to play them. Amazing job, everything is beutiful, and perfect. but fuck you -_-

Lashmush responds:

I haet u 2 lol :3

shrine of storms shrine of storms

very nice

wow, looking through the art section on here for the first time, and i must say that compared to the half assed crap that most of these people submit, this is amazing. even if not compared to that, its very good. is this hand drawn, or CG?

Zero-drk responds:

naaa it sucks ass dude but i liked the atmosfere it gives even if it looks shitty
anyways dont be so hard on people they will improve whit time so as im doing right now

and it is CG photoshit cs something and wacom tablet