(Speedpaint) On Display (Speedpaint) On Display

i personally vote 0 on EVERY "speed paint" video. cause its not worth uploading in the first place.

Driverotica responds:

It's up to you anyway. But some people do like watching how something came to be.

A Latte Protest : Foamy The Squirrel A Latte Protest : Foamy The Squirrel

good to see this series is still going after all these years.

and in all that time it still hasnt become funny to anyone but 12 year olds. that takes talent.

EVERY COUNTRY SONG EVER EVERY COUNTRY SONG EVER

too many notes in the music. if you want accurate country, there must be no more than 5 different notes played through the entire song. just repeat those same 5 over and over, then play those 5 completely randomly and call it a solo, and youll be #1 in no time.

Sanguine Rose Tavern Scene Sanguine Rose Tavern Scene

this isnt a game in any way. i dont have any choices other than "which pronouns do we use". 0/, completely worthless. christ im glad this kind of garbage will never get noticed by anyone who matters.

DuskyHallows responds:

This is one scene in a game with multiple choices all of which affect the scenes you unlock as you progress. This is stated in the opening Dev notes and in the description for the game. We already have the first day of the game on newgrounds (alpha 1.0.2) and most people have been pleased with the amount of routes available. We released this mostly for those people who wanted to see more of the game.

Strumpets 2-57 Strumpets 2-57

it just gets worse and worse with each update.

HE BEAT HER. HE BEAT HER.

i answered "kill" and it started screaming fuck and other profanities. please dont make anything again.

zephyo responds:

I'll fix it

Autobot Binaural Gyroscope Autobot Binaural Gyroscope

meh. it just sounds like fading from left to right and back again. dosent give any illusion of space, but then im not really sure how well an mp3(i assume thats the codec you choose) can do the whole positional audio thing. pretty sure its limited to just 2 channels. look into positional audio encoding instead, it will benefit much.

Chronamut responds:

sorry dude but it IS true binaural panning.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Kneel Kneel

nice

very nice little man. try turning down that 200-300hz range a bit like i just told you 10 seconds ago next time :P

Ultima Eternus - Part II Ultima Eternus - Part II

I hate you.

This is the type of music i hear in my head constantly. the entirety of this Ultima Eternus album/song/whatever. I hate you because i hear things like this, but dont have the ability to play them. Amazing job, everything is beutiful, and perfect. but fuck you -_-

Lashmush responds:

I haet u 2 lol :3

shrine of storms shrine of storms

very nice

wow, looking through the art section on here for the first time, and i must say that compared to the half assed crap that most of these people submit, this is amazing. even if not compared to that, its very good. is this hand drawn, or CG?

Zero-drk responds:

naaa it sucks ass dude but i liked the atmosfere it gives even if it looks shitty
anyways dont be so hard on people they will improve whit time so as im doing right now

and it is CG photoshit cs something and wacom tablet