Nites Episode V - By Starlight Nites Episode V - By Starlight

Great to see this is still going. havent seen any since episode 3, and im glad to see that the animation quality has improved VASTLY. almost every animation is very well done, very fluid, and none look awkward. the only one i could find issue with was the tree shadow while the main NIte was lying down, it seems to just be a simple 2 frame animation of the shadow shifting from 1 spot to another. granted, its a small thing so not really important, but you may want to stick to at least 5 unique frames, to avoid it looking like the image is simply "jumping" from place to place.

sound and music choices as well as application were very well done as well, and this time i actually understand whats going on, and even understood before i could read the scroll, so kudos on properly conveying a story without words.

overall, im quite happy to see that you have stuck with it, and in only a few instances youve jumped massively in the quality of your work. i think ill follow you and see what comes next. ill also have to check here more often now, as i seem to be selected every month now for the monthly "best of's" and believe there might be something actually worth seeing here on NG again.

honestly, this far outdoes 90% of the meme spouting copy/paste "my version of this character from this game/show" garbage that has infested this site for the past 6 or so years. you have revived my hope that there are non cancerous creators still uploading to NG.

Extellus responds:

You're absolutely right about the shadow animation but I actually animated that last and the project was taking way longer than it should have so it was either a 3 frame animation or me losing my mind haha - But I'll definitely work on that

And yeah, definitely do stick with Newgrounds, some big animation guys upload here from time to time and I probably wouldn't be making animations if it wasn't for Newgrounds :)

Animation #5 - Nyrean huntress Animation #5 - Nyrean huntress

if it werent for the fact that you can barely form a coherent english sentence i might actually care. but with the current gibberish that is your understanding of english, no.

This is what the Debug Room can do for you in The Legend of Versyl (v0.3) This is what the Debug Room can do for you in The Legend of Versyl (v0.3)

what is this, youtube? where every shitpost is welcome?

KravenarGames responds:

Wow, you totally read descriptions, don't you? ;)

Amy Wong worms breeding punisment Amy Wong worms breeding punisment

theres what, a total of 15 actual frames of animation here? god why do people like you open a patreon if you cant even put out something with the barest effort put into it?

I Worship Only What You Bleed- The Black Dahlia Murder (ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO) I Worship Only What You Bleed- The Black Dahlia Murder (ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO)

absolute barbage. most of the backgrounds are clipart you got off google image search, and everything you ACTUALLY drew looks like a 7 yyear old did it with all the jumpy movement and random lines shooting off character bodes because you couldnt be bothered to go back and remove them.

Pokémon Go Apocalypse?! Pokémon Go Apocalypse?!

was there supposed to be a joke at some point?

Crunchlins responds:

Classic.

If No Man's Sky Was Multiplayer If No Man's Sky Was Multiplayer

if no mans sky had multiplayer, there would still be nothing to do.

Gwain Saga - Chapter 02 Gwain Saga - Chapter 02

is that a phosphor shader youre using, or did you just use a dot matrix overlay? i like it.

Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

thats how i always ended my duels. oh you win? fuck off faggot ill rip your fucking paper.

Ploxy's Elesa Parody Ploxy's Elesa Parody

meh. barely any animation, the face is completely wrong, and the mouse thing has a cock 1/4 the size of its body. git gud.