This is what the Debug Room can do for you in The Legend of Versyl (v0.3) This is what the Debug Room can do for you in The Legend of Versyl (v0.3)

what is this, youtube? where every shitpost is welcome?

KravenarGames responds:

Wow, you totally read descriptions, don't you? ;)

Amy Wong worms breeding punisment Amy Wong worms breeding punisment

theres what, a total of 15 actual frames of animation here? god why do people like you open a patreon if you cant even put out something with the barest effort put into it?

I Worship Only What You Bleed- The Black Dahlia Murder (ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO) I Worship Only What You Bleed- The Black Dahlia Murder (ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO)

absolute barbage. most of the backgrounds are clipart you got off google image search, and everything you ACTUALLY drew looks like a 7 yyear old did it with all the jumpy movement and random lines shooting off character bodes because you couldnt be bothered to go back and remove them.

Pokémon Go Apocalypse?! Pokémon Go Apocalypse?!

was there supposed to be a joke at some point?

Crunchlins responds:

Classic.

If No Man's Sky Was Multiplayer If No Man's Sky Was Multiplayer

if no mans sky had multiplayer, there would still be nothing to do.

Gwain Saga - Chapter 02 Gwain Saga - Chapter 02

is that a phosphor shader youre using, or did you just use a dot matrix overlay? i like it.

Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

thats how i always ended my duels. oh you win? fuck off faggot ill rip your fucking paper.

Ploxy's Elesa Parody Ploxy's Elesa Parody

meh. barely any animation, the face is completely wrong, and the mouse thing has a cock 1/4 the size of its body. git gud.

Flowey's transformation Flowey's transformation

if the lazy bastard who made undertale put some actual effort into the "game" it could actually be decent. if it had even little cutscenes like this in it, it would make it so much better than it currently is (which is complete trash.)

great video. too bad its gonna make some idiot waste 10$ on this shit tier game.

NCH responds:

kinda disagree on that if you're saying flowey requires a more detailed "cutscene" to intro him in the game. I think the presentation of how flowey appears was meant to be a sudden reveal, if toby does some fancy animation work of him mutating out, the shock reveal is sorta reduced as you see how he becomes that mass.

the instant reveal of omegaflowey works in the game better as we didnt have any chance to see what he looks like until the very last reveal moment.

PeriDT PeriDT

nice obvious troll vid made by an obvious troll. my god, i leave this place for a few years, come back and see that nothing has changed. GG bro. 420yoloswag4life.

Kattlarv responds:

I see the the trolls are still the same.
Though tbh, I do prefer those that don't attempt to metabomb something just because they are butthurt it's not something pandering to their "guy with tits" obsession :P